Cooperative (“coop”) or co-operative (“co-op”), an association of persons who cooperate for their mutual social, economic, and cultural benefit
The CBD Co-Op was created out of the common desire of it’s members to improve their quality of life through the use of CBD products.
During our early investigation we discovered three facts:
- There is an illusion of knowledge
“A misconception of CBD products”
- Low awareness to the difference between Marijuana & Hemp
- False Advertising and Mislabeling is widespread
- The decision not to try CBD products is based on the perceived high cost rather than the impact CBD may have on one’s quality of life.
Creating our Co-Op
Here are the steps we took:
1. Our founding members decided to compile our current CBD knowledge
and through research separate fact from fiction.
Some members have experimented for years with different CBD products and have built an acute knowledge of effective products. Remember each person may experience a different effect than another person. Everyone’s body is different and just like medical prescriptions one size does not fit all.
We suggest you check with your primary physician before taking CBD products only to make sure that CBD will not have an adverse reaction to any prescriptions you are currently taking.